Saturday, July 12, 2008

We'll bring dessert



"First you ask if you can be red, knowing that I'm always red."

My aunt and uncle from India were in town, so Dolly, Sheik, and Bean had everyone over to their place for a game of croquet and some dinner afterwards. And though I talk a good game...



... it was my father who beat us all. Who knew he was such a croquet champ?

Anyway, I brought dessert and roped Peanut into making his famous French Potato Salad.



Peanut loves this version because he hates mayo, even though I love mayo so much I typically get a side of mayo with my fries, especially at Stoney's! Nonetheless, his potato salad is delicious.



I decided to make a lemon meringue tart, which was probably not the best dessert to transport via automobile from DC to Falls Church.



Nonetheless, people seemed to enjoy it! Here's Belle with a piece:



And just because this picture is too cute not to share with the world, Peanut getting some love from his new goddaughter:

1 comment:

Vergie Bridges said...

Why, I think that actually might be a genuine smile from Peanut!!! Who knew?