Wednesday, April 29, 2009

How long ago was Easter, anyway?

I was about to post pics from our dinner party on Sunday when I turned on my camera and realized that I forgot to post some from Easter! I didn't make any meals, but was invited to a brunch (at Rick and Jack's) and dinner (at Mountie's)- so I made biscuits (for brunch) and Peanut made a Brownie Mocha Torte for Mountie's dinner.

My cheddar buttermilk biscuits...



... which went well with the main course Rick, Jack, and Violet's Friend, prepared.



They even had an Easter Egg hunt, which I totally won (thanks to Peanut)!!!



My prize for winning, which I divided evenly for all guests to take home (but took the portion with the most Peeps).



Sadly, I didn't get a group shot, but did get this super cute one of Peanut with Bindi and Fiona!



A few hours later, while I napped, Peanut got to work in the kitchen and dazzled everyone at Mountie's dinner with a delicious Brownie Mocha Torte!



OK- I'll post Sunday's dinner pics tomorrow... maybe.

No comments: