Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Two Batches from Baked!

Mom: I have a confession to make. A long time ago you bought butterscotch chips that you put in the kitchen pantry. When you looked for them to make what you had planned, they were nowhere to be found. I confess: I had found them earlier, ate a few handfuls, and then hid the bag so that you wouldn't see what I had done. I just couldn't resist.

So.... is it any surprise that the first thing i made from the Baked cookbook Peanut got me for Valentines was the Baked Bar, when the primary ingredients are butterscotch, white chocolate, and semisweet chocolate chips?




And when these ingredients are baked in a graham cracker crust mixed with toasted coconut?



That pleased the masses at both the Oscar party we went to Sunday night and Anabelle's welcome back office party?



So, Mom: I apologize. And Peanut: Thank you. And to everyone else:
Just wait till you see what's in store!


No comments: